Welcome to Drones Are Here!
How-to Article of the Week
Review of the Week
- 4 Best Camera Drones for Sale 2017
- The DJI Phantom 2.2.0 – Rated Best Quadcopter for GoPro Use
- How and Why to get Drone Insurance
- Tips on How-to Monetize your Drone Today (Get your creative juices flowing)
- DJI Phantom 4 Review
If you’re in the business of aerial photography/videography, than look no further. We have a long list of articles that were written to take out the guess work of purchasing a camera drone. Their specifications are outlined, along with their advantages and disadvantages in an easy-to-read format. Stay awhile, and make sure to comment!
- 7 Common Mistakes Drone Pilots Makes
- Frequently Asked Questions about Drones
- FAA Regulations and Rules for Dummies
- Best Micro Quadcopter for Beginning Hobbyists
Drones can fly for varying amounts of time depending on their equipment and flying conditions; but generally, they run around 15 to 20 minutes on full charge. Modern drones employ proper security measures so that they do not fly over 400 feet vertically, as per the FAA regulations. Often drones have the capability to return to the starting point if they go out of sight. These are all useful incites that many novice pilots might not take into consideration.
If you’re new to drones, we recommend reading the articles above to learn how to fly responsibly.
Best Articles for Drone Entrepreneurs
- Important Tips for Starting a Drone Business
- Which Drones Take the Best Pictures?
- Creative Business Ideas for Monetizing your Drone
Hobbyists and businessmen alike now can fly drones for profit (if you pick the right drone niche). You can find useful advice on this website pertaining to start-ups, business tips, and which drones suit your needs best.
Entrepreneurs who are looking to start a new business should read the above articles to gain knowledge and decide how to invest accordingly.
Best How-To’s for Every Drone Pilot
- How-To get Drone Insurance
- How-To Care for your Drone’s Battery
- How-To Master Aerial Drone Photography
- How-To Monetize the Use of your Drone
Drones Are Here uses expert advice to write the best, most efficient how-to’s about piloting and maintaining drones. This section will be updated weekly with exciting articles that enthusiasts like you and I enjoy reading. Check them out above, and make sure to comment!
Interested In How Drones Will Impact Your Future?
Initially, drones were only used by military for national security purposes – but, with the development of technology, drones are now available to everyone. They can capture 4k media, do aerial stunts, survey land and buildings, fight in wars, care for crops, and anything else you can imagine. This robotic advancement will surely revamp society – but for the better, or worse?
Read the articles above and decide for yourself. Make sure to comment.